CALENDAR SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Fill out the form below (* denotes required field). Deadline is 3 p.m. Thursday PRIOR to the Tuesday publication date.
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS may submit one event listing, for any given week, FREE, if less than 300 characters (approximately six lines of text). If a submission is longer, the cost is $2 per 50 characters above 300, paid in advance. Any additional listing(s) in the same week is a paid listing (per rates below for commercial\for-profit businesses). Proceed by entering all information using the interface below starting with the name of the “responsible party” (you) and all subsequent information.
NOTE: Listing placement is not guaranteed for free event submissions (but it’s very likely that it will, indeed, be listed).
COMMERCIAL OR FOR-PROFIT BUSINESSES: Commercial events, for-profit event, or multiple non-profit event listings are pretty darn cheap but must be paid in advance. The cost is only $10 for the first 300 characters (approximately six lines of text) plus $2 per additional 50 characters thereafter. Here’s how you do it:
- Enter your calendar event using the online form below.
- Once you’ve entered your event information – call us at (937) 222-8855 ext.609! We will review your event submission information with you over the phone to:
- ensure you’re paying the lowest dollar amount necessary to properly promote your event, and
- guarantee placement of your paid calendar event!
- While on the phone you’ll be able to pay by credit card. Otherwise, we’ll discuss other payment options (note: checks MUST be received in advance of publication).
Questions? Please contact our Calendar Editor at 937.222.8855 x609 for assistance. If we don’t answer: LEAVE A MESSAGE (we’ll call you back)!
Current events are listed on the publication week. Although the DCP strives for perfection, we’re not responsible for information inaccuracies. Publication of free events are not guaranteed due to space limitations.